When it comes to the best room air purifiers, the Blueair Classic 605’s name automatically pops up into your mind. The Blueair Classic 605 is a professional and sleek model featuring HEPA technology for lesser noise and uninterrupted maximum airflow.
The model needs no external ozone because it successfully combines electrostatic, carbon and HEPA grade filter technologies delivering large amounts of clean and filtered air with very little noise. The efficiency of the Blueair Classic 605 is further enhanced with the help of advanced filter and fan technologies. This results in very improved CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rates) than the original. It is notably the best specimen in the 505 series.
The Blueair 605 needs lesser maintenance and does not require the user to change the filters frequently. When filter change is required, it can be carried out within seconds without the use of any specific tools for doing so. It is one of the best air purifiers for home as well as the office. The Blueair Classic 605 provides coverage to large rooms. It can cover an area of around 775 sq. feet.
For smaller rooms, the user may consider another series from Blueair like the 505 series. These would cover an area of around 700 square feet. For the even smaller room, the Blueair 405 series will be suitable since it would cover areas up to 430 square feet. The Blueair Classic 605 is a model that can offer its peak performance by taking in the dirty air inside the room from all side including back, bottom, sides and the top.
The, it moves the air through its thick filter and releases the cleaned air from its top and sides. The Blueair Classic 605 Air Purifier is very suitable for people who are conscious about their health and would want the best room air purifier that makes less noise and works silently. The room air purifier also reduces common odors from the house and provides relief from allergens.
PROS and CONS OF BLUEAIR CLASSIC 605 AIR PURIFIER
1. The Blueair Classic 605 air purifier offer high-efficiency dirty particle removal as well as odor control.
2. The Maximum room coverage of the model is more than 775 square feet.
3. The model is Wifi enabled. The application for the same can be downloaded free from the internet.
4. The model features an award winning Swedish design.
5. The Blueair Classic 605 air purifier features the HEPASilent™ Filtration Technology resulting in less noise.
6. The model can capture almost 99.97% of all dirty particles right down to 0.1 microns.
8. Ozone emission of the model is just around 0.
9. The models features 3 fan speeds.
10. The operation of the model does not make any noise and works silently.
11. The model is very user-friendly since it features digital controls for operation.
12. The Blueair Classic 605 features air inflow into the model from the bottom and the sides. The outflow of the air is made through the top and both sides.
13. It has four caster wheels.
14. The model is an Energy Star qualified specimen which means that it consumes less energy.
15. The Blueair Classic 605 is a CARB certified model.
16. The model features housing made of galvanized steel with a power coated finishing.
17. The Blueair Classic 605 is designed in Sweden. The models are assembled in China.
The Blueair Classic 605 air purifier is one of the best air purifiers currently available in the market.
The model makes use of the same filtration technology which is present in the Blueair’s signature 505 specimens.
The 605 model is very slightly bigger in size and is much better in performance than the 505 series. Its room coverage is also much better along with the CADR scores. This model can clean up the air within pretty large rooms. The most surprising things about this model are that these are soundless and do not annoy the user with its constant humming sounds.